Saturday 5th October 2019 - 10am to 1:30pm.
In this 3 hour class we will explore all the Knitting Studio’s special techniques for final finishing to achieve a perfect result. This will include:
- How to make Colour work for You!
- Shaping and Picking-Up : Gussets!
- Di's Special Effects. Embroidery, 3D cabling out of the fabric
- Knitting in the Round. Working with Long DPN's to create the best tension.
If you attend this Workshop, please bring:
- Pairs of 3.25mm, 3.75mm and 4.00mm needles,
- A Cable Needle,
- A Sewing Needle.
We will supply wool for the projects.
There will be a 30 minute break for Coffee and Cake.
If you purchase both 2019 Workshops, you will receive a 20% discount on the cost of the Colour Cabling in Fair Isle : A very special painterly technique celebrating the work of Dora Carrington. Please enter "2019Workshops" at checkout.